Real Estate catalogue
Minsk is the capital of Belarus and the centre of the region. Minsk is located on a hill between both shores of the river Svisloch. The area of the city covers 256 square kilometers. In the city resides 1,729 thousand people. Minsk is divided between 9 urban districts. Minsk has the status of capital of the state, its own charter, arms and hymn.
Minsk is a city with ancient history. The first time it was mentioned in historical archives was in 1067. In 1974 Minsk received the status of a hero town due to the merits of its population with the struggle against fascism during the Second World War. Currently in Minsk is located the executive committee of the Commonwealth of Independent States, the government and parliament of Belarus.
Real estate type: All | Business centres | Retail properties | Residential properties | Other properties
- Two apartment houses with underground garage - parking under construction is situated in the Central district of Minsk within in the area of streets Kahovskay - Orshanskaya - V. Slutskoy - Smorgovski passage.
- Revolutionary, very different from other business centers in Minsk, beautiful and modern. Business centre sketches are can be viewed in the photo gallery.More detal
- The future Business centre will be located in the Minsk city centre, close to Nemiga street (on crossing of K.Libknehta street and Gebeleva street ).
- Offers for rent or sale of the trading areas in new, recently opened shopping centre "Globo" at Dzerzhinsky avenue, Minsk.More detal
- The common project of Yad Isroel Inc (USA) and Star PM is the renovated camp located in the beauty spot on the sea coast of river Plissa not far from the capital, Minsk, enclosed by forest.More detal
Star PM is
- the best engineering contractors
- expert sampling
- the best realty network
- insurance of bilding risks and acquired objects
- legal and auditor support of the international companies