Belarusian companies win EuropaProperty NEE Real Estate AwardsBelarusian companies became winners of the prestigious EuropaProperty Awards. The EuropaProperty NEE Real Estate Awards Gala & Forum were held for the first time in March of this year.
The EuropaProperty NEE Real Estate Awards Gala & Forum is the only event of its kind covering the North Eastern European region with a focus on Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia.
The commercial real estate sector has been expanding with many new international retailers, office occupiers and industrial end-users entering and expanding in Belarus and the region. Local and international developers and investors have been delivering projects, and creating an extensive pipeline, especially in Belarus, which now has many opportunities for the commercial real estate sector. Companies are entering the region from Western and Central Europe as well as from Russia, China and the GCC.
Star PM Ltd. visited two days of forum consisting of high-impact discussion-panels covering the region’s key sectors and issues followed on the second day by the awards gala, with networking opportunities throughout the whole event.In the network of the forum the following themes were announced:
- Legal, Banking, Finance & Development - Meeting the bankers, developers and investors - Discussion panel on the construction, development and investment sectors (PANELISTS: Ekaterina Zabello , VMP Vlasova Mikhel & Partners Law office, Partner; Vassilen Tzanov , Heineken Belarus, Managing Director);
- Presentation: Natallia Nikandrava, Director of the National Agency of Investment and Privatization (NAIP). Main topics covered: Investment Climate in Belarus, reasons to invest – core benefits. Real estate investment projects;
- Office, retail and industrial market Overviev - What and where are the investment development and tenant opportunities? (PANELISTS: Andrey Aleshkin , Colliers International Belarus, Partner and Director of CRE Department; Denis Chetverikov, Colliers International Belarus, Associate Director Consultancy & Valuation Department; Kirill Koroteev, First Deputy General Director of The Great Stone Industrial Park Development Company)
- Retail Discussion Panel - Meet the retailers, international and local players. What are the opportunities for new retailers entering the market in Minsk and regional cities? (PANELISTS: Andrei Zubkov , Chairman of the Board of Directors, EUROTORG; Garry Burrows , Dana Holdings, Head of Property and Asset Management; Edmond Sassine , RRY/Palazzo, Managing Partner);
- Shopping center Cash flows, retail opportunities and Franchising - What are the opportunities? Who are potential partners and how to get started? What is needed for sustainable success? (PANELISTS: Anton Semianenka, Rapa Group, MBA, Head of Retail Businesses, Member of the Board of Directors; Natalie Bayfield, Bayfield Training, CEO)